We want to make your first visit to Maryland Dermatology Associates as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
To save time, we offer the option of completing your New Patient Information and other forms before your first appointment. Simply download, complete, and bring these forms with you to your first visit:
- New Patient Information Form
- General Agreement to Outpatient Services
- Consent for Minors in Absence of Parent
- Medical History and Intake Form
- Current Medications Form
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- Referral (if required)*
* Referrals are sometimes required depending on your insurance. If a referral is required please obtain one from your primary physician prior to your scheduled appointment and bring it with you when you visit us. If you’re not sure if you require a referral or not please check with your insurance company.
** We accept the following payments: All major credit cards, personal check, or cash.